Take your clinical research career to the next level
Beyond elevating our customers’ operations, we are committed to holistically elevating and educating the industry. Achieving that goal starts with those who serve on the front lines of clinical research.
Coverage Analysis Certification™ Workshop
A new industry standard in coverage analysis
We’ve partnered with industry leaders from Research Matrix to create a Coverage Analysis Certification™ program, tailored specifically to the needs of OnCore users. Research Matrix provides comprehensive training to streamline coverage analysis and study activation processes for multi-center trials across the country.
If you’re interested in furthering your knowledge on advanced coverage analysis principles, we invite you to attend an upcoming Certification Workshop.
Why attend a workshop?
- Earn up to 16 hours of pre-approved Continuing Education Credit through SOCRA and ACRP
- Work alongside top coverage analysts in the country
- Learn from the best and stay at the forefront of the industry
- Obtain an industry-recognized Certification in coverage analysis through a comprehensive program
Who should attend a workshop?
Our Coverage Analysis Certification™ Workshops are best suited for those who perform or manage coverage analysis, clinical research billing compliance stakeholders, or individuals with interest in OnCore financials and coverage analysis processes.
If you’re not familiar with OnCore’s financial functionality, there is an optional pre-workshop webinar to teach the basics of OnCore navigation and the Coverage Analysis Console. You can register for the webinar after signing up for a workshop.
The cost to attend at any location is $1,495 per person. We offer a group discount of 10% off for organizations that register three or more people for a workshop.
Coverage Analysis Certification™ Workshop Overview
The interactive and hands-on workshop, consisting of 12 continuing education credits, covers:
- Appropriate use and interpretation of National and Local Coverage Determinations (NCDs & LCDs), as well as other forms of supporting routine cost determinations in lieu of NCDs & LCDs
- Fundamental clinical research billing and coverage analysis practices
- OnCore financial implementation options and implications (including workflow engineering, infrastructure considerations and lessons learned in implementing OnCore financials with IRB and EPIC interfaces at a leading academic medical center)
- Expert navigation and use of the OnCore coverage analysis console and how to maximize the utility of the billing grid
- Comprehensive study budget development in OnCore, including linking research charge master events and customizing budget exports for use in budget negotiation
- Upon completion of the workshop, attendees have the opportunity to become certified and earn an additional four continuing education credits by passing the practicum-based exercises that refine both OnCore and coverage analysis skills.
- Contact us for more information on Coverage Analysis certification