How Does Patient Recruitment Work?
A big challenge in the clinical research industry is recruiting the right number of participants for a trial. Oftentimes, many sites under enroll participants, and in some cases, fail to recruit any at all. There are many aspects to consider when it comes to patient recruitment – how to recruit patients, where to market your upcoming trial and barriers to the recruitment process, to name a few.
- How to Recruit Patients for Clinical Trials
- Patient Recruitment in Clinical Trials
- Patient Recruitment and Enrollment in Clinical Trials
- Strategic Approaches to Identify Recruitment Issues and Interventions
- Top Barriers to Participation in Clinical Trials
- Why do Recruitment Efforts Fail to Enroll Enough Participants?
- Social Media Marketing for Patient Recruitment
- 3 Common Misconceptions about physician Referrals to Clinical Trials
When defining your participant recruitment strategy for a clinical trial, it’s important to weigh the costs and benefits of the different options available. Hear what the experts have to say about what considerations to make when choosing social media marketing for patient recruitment.
In determining “public” vs “private” online information for recruitment, there is framework IRBs can use to identify different categories when using the internet and social media.
Guide patient enrollment in the right direction and make better decisions on every study.
Virtual trials have grown in popularity and usage over the last decade. Explore what that means for traditional sites and their future in the clinical research landscape.
Check out this infographic on patient recruitment and enrollment to see how people find out about clinical trials, why they choose to participate, and more.
Katie Eddleton, Associate Director at the University of Florida (UF), share her team’s experience tracking projected vs actual enrollment for clinical studies and identifying studies at risk of not meeting minimum enrollment targets.
Answer these questions to create a solid subject enrollment plan and increase the success of your patient recruitment campaigns.