What is Billing Compliance?
Billing compliance ensures all services in a trial are paid for by helping to reduce double billing and preventing billing for services that are not covered by the trial and are not medically necessary for the participant. There are many facets to billing compliance, and while making sure everything fits into place is time consuming, it’s a non-negotiable when it comes to conducting a successful clinical trial.
- Billing Compliance Basics: What Researchers Should Know
- 3 Key Steps for Building a Successful Research Billing Compliance Process
- Top 3 Myths about Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Participating in Qualifying Clinical Trials? Implement These Best Practices to Ensure Compliance
- How Technology and System Integration Can Improve Your Billing Compliance
- How to Train Coordinators in Clinical Research Billing Rules
- Solutions for Research Billing Compliance
- eBook: Building a Successful Clinical Research Billing Initiative
Learn how far back you need to look when conducting clinical research billing audits and why, as well as what changes may be coming down the road.
Ryan Meade, JD from Aegis Compliance & Ethics Center, LLP discusses the top myths of Clinical Research Billing Compliance.
Communication and the transfer of data is critical to billing compliance. With OnCore eClinical, the pieces come together to help prevent billing errors.