What is Billing Compliance?
Billing compliance ensures all services in a trial are paid for by helping to reduce double billing and preventing billing for services that are not covered by the trial and are not medically necessary for the participant. There are many facets to billing compliance, and while making sure everything fits into place is time consuming, it’s a non-negotiable when it comes to conducting a successful clinical trial.
- Billing Compliance Basics: What Researchers Should Know
- 3 Key Steps for Building a Successful Research Billing
- How Technology and System Integration Can Improve Your Billing Compliance
- eBook: Building a Successful Clinical Research Billing Initiative
- Coverage Analysis: Standard of Care vs What Medicare Covers
- Steps to Enhance Clinical Trial Financial Management at Your Research Institution
- Steps to Operationalize Your Coverage Analysis and Achieve Compliant Billing Outcomes
CTMS-EMR integrations can provide significant benefits to research organizations, but it’s important to ensure that you’re leveraging the strengths of each system.
Integrating your clinical trial management system and electronic medical record can improve your workflows, patient safety and more.
Join us for this webinar, where Kristi Etchberger and MaryAnn Giallombardo of Clinical Research Billing will discuss the top 10 ways sites leave money uncollected, and what you can do about it.