Wendy Tate, PhD, MS
Wendy Tate, PhD, MS, is the Director of Data Analytics at Forte. Wendy’s work is focused on the analytical evaluation of clinical research administration, including the development and testing of quantitative methods to measure and assess protocol feasibility and workload. Her passion is to provide helpful and meaningful tools to clinical research professionals that streamline clinical research practices and better the clinical research enterprise as a whole. Prior to Forte, Wendy spent 15 years at the University of Arizona in various roles within human laboratory, human subjects protection, and clinical research roles, including leadership roles with the IRB and Cancer Center clinical trials office. She received her MS in Applied Biosciences from the University of Arizona in 2005 and PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences with an emphasis in Pharmaceutical Economics, Policy, and Outcomes and a minor in Epidemiology from the University of Arizona in 2016.
Recent Forte Blog Posts
- [Q&A] Top 3 Challenges in Clinical Research and How to Address Them
- Diversity in Clinical Trials: Recruiting Women and Minorities in Research
- [Q&A] Regulatory Considerations for Patient Recruitment
- AACI-CRI Day One: Making Strides Towards Streamlined Clinical Trials
- Making Your Consent Forms Readable: The Why and the How – Q&A