Vice President, Marketing
Mel Johnson is the Vice President of Marketing at Forte, where she is responsible for branding, communication, lead development, and overall marketing strategy. Prior to the clinical trial industry, Mel led B2B marketing teams in the ever-changing SaaS industry. Through thought leadership and customer education, the marketing team strives to help customers streamline research operations and ultimately bring preventions and therapies to market faster.
Recent Forte Blog Posts
- Fostering Collaboration to Improve Clinical Research at the 26th Onsemble Conference
- Change Management in Clinical Trials: Building Resilience
- Guiding Principles of Change Management in Clinical Research
- Stronger Together: 2018 Spring Onsemble Encourages Institutional Collaboration
- 5 Takeaways for More Patient-Centric Clinical Trials