Staff Augmentation (Madison, WI)
Forte is the industry-leading provider of software and services in the critical areas of clinical trial management, clinical data management and research administration for cancer centers, academic medical centers and health systems.
The purpose of Staff Augmentation is to temporarily fill customer staffing needs. These needs may be for well-defined, short-term projects, short-term vacancies while full time staff is recruited, or longer-term staffing shortfalls. Staff Augmentation resources may be asked to fulfill tasks typically assigned to a customer Project Manager, OnCore™ Coordinator, Business Analyst or Trainer. It is expected that a Staff Augmentation team member will have OnCore™ experience and has the ability to become proficient in the skills of the aforementioned customer roles. Travel will vary depending on customer contracts, but it is expected for the role and estimated to be up to 50%.
Time not spent on site with customers will be spent doing remote customer work or supporting Forte internal projects and needs on the Project Management, Product Support, or Training teams. Staff Augmentation resources will also be expected to play an active role in the process improvement and documentation related to their role.
Essential Job Duties (in order of priority)
- Successfully and timely complete project tasks while providing application recommendations to achieve organizational goals
- Adapt quickly to varying customer needs and business processes
- Build strong relationships and communicate effectively to all stakeholders including project sponsors, subject matter experts, and team members
- Exhibit strong initiative to self-identify projects, tasks and suggestions to improve configurations or processes in order to provide the highest value to customers
- Understand the organization’s strategic priorities and adapt project timelines and tasks accordingly
- Escalate risks or issues effectively within the organization and identify mitigation plans, if needed
- Identify and manage scope changes during a project
- Exude Forte culture and values while working remotely, on-site at customer locations
Job Qualifications & Job Evaluation
Documentation: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree; or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience with OnCore™
- Two years of experience in the clinical research industry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Facilitate and coordinate cross-functional discussions and decisions with subject matter experts within key functional areas
- Lead the development of the project schedule, metrics, detailed work plans, and specific tasks
- Growth potential for roles not originally experienced with such as Trainer or Project Manager
- Knowledgeable in the use of information technology and a fast learner of new applications
- Demonstrate accountability in project ownership and a solution-oriented work approach
- Proven organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of MS Project and Visio
- Software implementation experience
Licenses & Certifications
- OnCore™ Certification preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Forte Research Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.