Customer Relationship Coordinator (Madison, WI)
Forte is the industry-leading provider of software and services in the critical areas of clinical trial management, clinical data management and research administration for cancer centers, academic medical centers and health systems.
- Provide support for Customer Relationship Managers and Account Executives including assisting with scheduling, preparing for calls, meeting minutes, meeting follow-ups, and documentation in Salesforce
- Assist with managing internal and external expectations, ensuring daily project deadlines and priorities are met within all teams/departments to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Communicates all pertinent customer activity regularly to Customer Relationship Managers and Account Executives
- Compile customer data from multiple sources and internal teams to provide overall picture of customer
- Participates in both client and internal team communications and meetings
- Manages multiple projects in support of both internal and external customers
- Work in close collaboration with internal teams to best support our customers and improve our processes and offerings
- Problem solves to reach workable solutions with little or no reinforcement (collecting, reviewing and routing information through proper channels)
- Use listening skills to translate various communications to detailed and concise dissemination of information
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualification & Job Evaluation
Documentation: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred. Equivalent relevant work experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 1-3 years previous experience in customer contact, customer success, and/or account coordination
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience in clinical research or academic medical centers preferred
- Experience using an enterprise CRM preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong oral, written, and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be self-motivated
- Process driven, encourage change, and have a demonstrated history of thinking outside the box
- Ability to navigate through an environment of constant change and redirection
- Strong administrative and data management skills
- Ability to raise issues proactively and in a timely manner
Licenses & Certifications
- None required
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
Forte Research Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.