RFP Coordinator (Madison, WI)
Forte is the industry-leading provider of software and services in the critical areas of clinical trial management, clinical data management and research administration for cancer centers, academic medical centers and health systems.
Essential Job Duties (in order of priority)
75% RFP Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate the process, timeline, and response for all RFIs, RFPs, and any other questionnaire documents received from customers and prospects.
- Write initial and/or standard responses when applicable, working closely with Forte SMEs and Customer Relationships team members.
- Final proofing, review, formatting, and compilation of complete response – must be in accordance with all RFP submission requirements and Forte best practices.
- Work closely with Forte SMEs to develop and maintain database or documentation of standard response content for RFPs.
25% Administrative Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating meetings, team events, and/or travel arrangements for Customer Relationship Team.
- Provide calendar management support for Customer Relationship Team, including internal and external meetings.
- Assist with Salesforce projects and run reports weekly, biweekly, monthly, and ad-hoc.
- Provide general administrative support to Customer Relationship Team.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications & Job Evaluation
Documentation: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent experience.
- 2 years’ relevant experience.
- General administrative support preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Strong communication, writing, and editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple parties.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-oriented atmosphere.
- Ability to understand and write knowledgeably about software.
Licenses & Certifications
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
Forte Research Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.