RFP Coordinator (Madison, WI)
Essential Job Duties (in order of priority)
75% RFP Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate the process, timeline, and response for all RFIs, RFPs, and any other questionnaire documents received from customers and prospects.
- Write initial and/or standard responses when applicable, working closely with Forte SMEs and Customer Relationships team members.
- Final proofing, review, formatting, and compilation of complete response – must be in accordance with all RFP submission requirements and Forte best practices.
- Work closely with Forte SMEs to develop and maintain database or documentation of standard response content for RFPs.
25% Administrative Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating meetings, team events, and/or travel arrangements for Customer Relationship Team.
- Provide calendar management support for Customer Relationship Team, including internal and external meetings.
- Assist with Salesforce projects and run reports weekly, biweekly, monthly, and ad-hoc.
- Provide general administrative support to Customer Relationship Team.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications & Job Evaluation
Documentation: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent experience.
- 2 years’ relevant experience.
- General administrative support preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Strong communication, writing, and editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple parties.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-oriented atmosphere.
- Ability to understand and write knowledgeably about software.
Licenses & Certifications
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
Forte Research Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.