Digital Marketing Manager (Madison, WI)
Essential Job Duties (in order of priority)
- Collaborate with marketing managers to execute end-to-end multichannel marketing campaigns and webinars to generate high quality leads, to drive sales opportunities and ultimately revenue.
- Develop digital marketing plans to support goals.
- Manage and optimize our marketing automation software, Pardot.
- Execute against approved campaigns, produce reporting about those campaigns, and execute enhancements based on analytics.
- Manage our SEO and PPC advertising strategy.
- Drive our marketing analytics - generate flash weekly and detailed monthly reports on the performance of our digital marketing initiatives and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Leverage our analytics across platforms to make strategic recommendations for the marketing team.
- Collaborate with the Web Developer and Designer to optimize our websites.
- Collaborate with content marketing to build effective campaigns using our content to increase awareness, generate leads and drive conversion.
- Collaborate with Customer Relationships team to ensure effective handoff of marketing leads.
- Collaborate with Business Systems teams on software integrations with Salesforce.com and more.
Job Qualifications & Job Evaluation
Documentation: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or Business OR equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience with inbound marketing experience in a B2B industry preferred.
- Experience with WordPress or other content management systems preferred.
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation software.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics platform.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- An interest in understanding the industry and our business' mission required.
- Demonstrated experience in using inbound marketing strategies to optimize customer leads and retention.
- Ability to work highly collaboratively with cross-functional teams, while also possessing strong organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts and deadlines.
- Demonstrated communication skills, including listening, writing and speaking.
- Demonstrated ability to understand an audience/industry and provide thought leadership.
- Excellent independent and team collaboration skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
Licenses & Certifications
- None required
- Ability to lift 25 pounds