Subject Reimbursement Directly from your Clinical Trial Management System
Allegro ePayments™, used in conjunction with Allegro CTMS Single-Site Edition, seamlessly manages your subject reimbursements from setup to payment. You can associate stipend values with subject visits, then leverage the automated workflows of Allegro to easily see, approve, and load payments directly onto Visa® debit cards. With Allegro ePayments, the administrative burden of check writing and petty cash systems is a thing of the past. And a site's entire history of payments is housed within the Allegro clinical trial management system, giving you easily retrievable payment records, across studies and over time.
For your Site:
- Low setup fees.
- HIPAA compliant — anonymity for the patients with cards that resemble any other credit or debit card.
- Get flexibility in setting up payment amounts. Sites can choose to pay based on default visit settings and easily manage exceptions. Or, they can reimburse for subject expenses.
- Issue and load cards directly from the Allegro clinical trial management system.
- Pay subjects promptly and accurately.
- Save time and money.
- No need to stockpile or track inventories of cards at the sites.
For your Cardholders:
- HIPAA compliant — cards show no association with clinical trials.
- Patient privacy — neither the site nor Forte has access to subject's card information
- Take advantage of cards issued by an FDIC insured national bank.
- Receive personalized, re-loadable prepaid debit card delivered directly in the mail.
- Receive reimbursements in a timely manner — no waiting weeks for checks!
- No fees to withdraw money at 22,000 automated teller machines (ATMs), nationwide.
- No "point of sale" charges.
- Visa branded — able to make purchases, or withdraw cash wherever Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Track card balance by phone, website or mobile application.
Coming soon to Allegro CTMS Multi-Site Edition and OnCore!
For more information or to Schedule a demonstration, please contact Brian at 608.826.6002 or Allegro@ForteResearch.com.