Business Systems Project Manager
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Manage customer information by working with stakeholders from various teams to perform hands-on technical implementation, system configuration, and training/process improvement with end users of Salesforce.com.
- Drive system configuration which meets security, architecture, and support requirements, all while satisfying business needs.
- Create and maintain documentation on customer data processes, policies, application configuration and help create related materials for users as the application evolves. Create visual modeling or diagramming of the current and proposed workflows.
- Maintain data integrity and health of customer data.
- Identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com to better support business processes or functions.
- Develop proper processes, tools, and reports to ensure complete visibility and adherence to data standards and guidelines.
- Utilize data to identify trends and opportunities for process improvement.
- Work with leadership to create reports necessary to better manage teams.
- Monitor application upgrade release notes. Notify applicable team members of application changes as a result of upgrades and complete training if necessary.
- Train new users on new processes and tools. Train all impacted users when new functionality is rolled out.
- Create new user accounts and train new users to complete essential functions.
- Continue to develop Salesforce skills through Salesforce training as recommended and allocated to ensure optimization. Attend product conferences with an objective to remain current with Salesforce CRM functionality. Bring ideas back to team regarding improved workflow and further leveraging the NetSuite product.
- Troubleshoot system and software when problems arise.
- Perform Tier 2 system support, troubleshoot issues. Escalate issues to IT staff or Value Added Reseller (VAR) throughout the issue resolution process.
Job Qualification & Job Evaluation
Documentation: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 3+ years of experience in administration/implementation of Salesforce platform
- 6+ years of business experience
- Prior project management experience required
- None required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail orientated
- Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate business and technical information, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated skills translating business requirements into technical workflow design
- Experience in requirements analysis, system design, and software implementations
- Proven problem solving capabilities and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Creative problem solving skills; able to navigate through ambiguous situations
- Ability to effectively negotiate and build consensus
- Demonstrated accountability in project ownership and solution oriented work approach
- Willingness to embrace and drive change
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- SFDC Administrator training and/or certification is preferred
Licenses & Certifications
Share This Position
Forte Research Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws.