Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Gaining an understanding of the Forte business model (non-disclosure, software subscription, software license and maintenance, and professional services at current) to effectively assist the Contracts Manager in managing Forte’s contracting activity.
- Assisting management with documenting and maintaining an efficient (measured by processing time), effective (low error rates and limited re-work) and transparent contracting process. Supporting that process from start to finish to generate, modify, obtain approval, deliver, monitor, obtain signature and archive all Forte and related entity contractual and legal documents.
- Working proactively with Contracts Manager to clarify, quantify and advance contracting issues in partnership with Business Development (sales and renewals) team members.
- Obtaining and communicating status updates for all outstanding Agreements in order to meet internal and external contract deadlines.
- Supporting ongoing process improvements associated with Forte contracting. Maintaining templates for all documents.
- Engaging in proactive communication with internal and external customers throughout the contracting process to ensure a complete, executed contract is secured.
- Assisting Contracts Manager in the communication of contracted terms and milestone dates to key Forte parties upon contract execution, including liaising with Finance to ensure fully executed contracts are provided for billing purposes. Monitoring Forte’s ERP contracts database proactively, identifying upcoming contracting renewals in our ERP and CRM (Salesforce).
- Assisting to ensure Forte’s compliance in tracking Business Associate Agreements and other contractual documents.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Previous experience developing, issuing, and monitoring contract activity
- Minimum of 3 years of contracting experience
- Must be capable of handling multiple assignments concurrently and possess excellent time management
Share This Position
Forte Research Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws.