QA Automation Engineer
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Design and implement automation strategies to improve the quality of Forte’s products.
- Contribute to technical design of features to ensure testability.
- Maintain current suite of automated tests.
- Work with other automation engineers to achieve common automation goal and vision.
- Work with the QA team to develop tools that help improve the testability of our products.
- Conduct Security, Load, and Performance testing.
- Evolve Forte’s automation strategy and tools through external learning.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field with 3+ years in experience in automated testing required; equivalent relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement
- A passion for improving software quality.
- Experience writing and managing automated test suites using various testing tools.
- Experience with UI automation testing tools (Selenium, Sahi Pro, or similar).
- In-depth understanding of web services, unit testing, and testing as part of a continuous integration environment.
- Experience with functional, integration, regression, load, performance and security testing
Share This Position
Forte Research Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws.